● 9th-11th Grade students who have medications in the Savio office can pick up their medication on
Wednesday, May 13, from 8:00 AM-12:00 PM from Mrs. Garza.
● Students picking up medication MUST be accompanied by a parent. Medications will NOT
be given to students without a parent. No exceptions.
● If you have medications at Savio, come to campus and park in the front of the main building
(Parking Spots 34-43 or 4-11). Park as close to the entrance as possible
while maintaining appropriate social distancing from other vehicles.
● Call Mrs. Garza at 512-388-8846. When she answers, tell Mrs. Garza who you are, what
medication you are picking up, and what vehicle you are driving.
● Mrs. Garza will come out to your vehicle to give you your medication. Please do not get out of
● Once you pick up your medication(s), exit the parking lot using the street between Savio and Holy
● Please do not exit using the main entrance to the parking lot.
● Please do not congregate with other students in the parking lot.
● NOTE: A TX2 Officer will be on site to help traffic.
● Please be sure to follow all instructions from TX2 Officers