The Golf Team practices for tournaments throughout the spring semester. Contact the Athletics Director, Coach Louise Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about the Golf activities throughout the year.
Coach Greg Hunter has been coaching golf, football, and baseball for middle school and high school since the mid-’90s. He has also been coaching golf at Concordia University for the past 5 seasons or years. Greg is a member of the PGA of America. Greg was also involved in youth ministry from 1996 to 2002 and was a men’s ministry pastor from 2002 to 2015.
Coach Noah Keats has a wealth of experience in soccer. He has played professionally and semi-professionally in England as well as playing NCAA Division 1 soccer and playing in the USL in the United States. He has also represented his country at University level. Coach Keats has coached at professional teams and at University Level in England, as well as having coached with Lonestar Soccer club and Lake Travis Elite. He holds his FA level 2 in coaching soccer and his USSF D license. He has a Bachelors in sports performance and a Masters in Sports Management as well as being a qualified personal trainer. He is also the school's PE teacher and assistant golf coach.
- Exeter City FC (English league 1 and 2)
- University of Bath (Team Bath)
- Bath City FC (English National League)
- University of The Incarnate Word (NCAA Division 1)
- Oklahoma City Energy (USL League 2)
- Truro City FC (English National League)
- England Universities
- Name on the 2018 FA Cup Final ball
- USL League 2 National Team of the Year — 2016
- National championship with Bath University
- Represented England Universities
- University Of Bath Men's Soccer
- Exeter City FC
- Lonestar Soccer Club San Antonio
- Lake Travis Elite Soccer Club
- FA level 2 in coaching soccer
- USSF D license