Practices for the Cross Country season begin in August during the week days. Please contact the Head Coach, Tommie Baker email@example.com to learn more.
Coach Tommie Baker has over 20 years of coaching experience in Track and Field. He has coached all levels of athletes, from first-time runners to professional athletes. Coach Baker was part of the coaching staff when St. Dominic Savio Track and Field won back-to-back state titles and one of those years was a triple crown. Coach Baker has coached state record holders and national champions. He is Savio’s Track, Cross Country Head Coach, and girls’ basketball assistant coach. He has a degree in computer network systems. He holds a USATF Level 1 Coaching Certification.
- 2016 TAPPS Track and Field State Title
- 2017 TAPPS Track and Field State Title
- 22 years Club Track and Field/ 3 years pro
- 4 years Club Basketball
- 5 years St. Dominic Savio Assistant Track coach
- 3 years St. Dominic Savio Asst. Track/ Cross Country coach
- 1 year St. Dominic Savio Asst. Girls Basketball Coach
- USATF Leve1 Coaching Certification
10 Years military as a Physical Fitness coordinator
4 Years at St Dominic Savio as an Assistant Cross Country Coach
1 Year Track (Distance)
Retired US Military (US Navy SEAL)