As representatives of St. Dominic Savio, the cheerleaders assist and promote the athletic program through a variety of events and games throughout the school year. Every year, the cheerleaders assist with coordinating the Cuts for Cancer school-wide event. Cheerleading tryouts begin in mid-April for the team the following school year. Once school begins in the fall, the squad's practice every week to prepare for upcoming games, and school pep rallies. Please contact Head Coach Caity O'Connor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
Coach Lizzie Kaczorowski has over 6 years of cheerleading experience in high school, all-star, and college settings. She was on the Varsity Coed Cheerleading Squad at Villanova University in 2016, the year the men's basketball team won the NCAA March Madness Tournament. Prior to becoming a cheerleader, Lizzie spent years as a dancer and a gymnast. She has coached at various levels and is excited to bring her encouraging but firm coaching style to Saint Dominic Savio.
- Villanova University Class of 2019
- Rosary High School (Aurora, IL) Class of 2015
- Villanova University Varsity Coed Division 1 Cheerleading Squad
- Rosary High School Cheerleading Teams, JV and Varsity
- ICE All-Stars Club Cheerleading Teams
- Bachelors of Science in Biology from Baylor University
- Currently pursuing a Master of Science in Leadership and Change at St. Edwards University
- Qualifications: 17 years of experience with competitive, collegiate, primary and secondary school cheerleading.
- Day Job: Director of Donor Interests at Annunciation Maternity Home. I am a certified fundraising executive who has raised over $2,000,000 for central Texas nonprofits.
I am a board member for Austin German Shepherd Rescue. And I’m on the following nonprofit committees:
1. Association of fundraising professionals global committee
2. Serve on Junior League of Austin’s Fund Development Council as Matching Gifts Coordinator
3. Drive a Senior central Texas development committee
4. Austin Community Foundations Scholarship Review Committee
- I am trilingual speaking English, Spanish, and Italian.
- I own two German shepherds: Lily is a retired search and rescue K9 and Egon is a retired military working dog who served on the department of defense K9 Bomb squad.