Our Development Office focuses on advancing the mission of St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School by working in the areas of fundraising, constituent relations, communications, and stewardship.
Our team is committed to:
- Serving St. Dominic Savio, its students, faculty, parents and alumni in the very best ways we know how, and to generate as much financial support for the school as possible.
- Supporting special events such as Grandparent's Day, Catholic Schools Week and the Volunteer Appreciation Reception.
- Providing constituent initiatives that foster mutually beneficial relationships.
- Strengthening the St. Dominic Savio brand through marketing and publications with clear and consistent messages in line with the school's identity.
- Managing comprehensive solicitation and stewardship efforts.
Director of Development - Alpa Brannam
- Build The Nest Annual Appeal
- Savio Soirée
- Business Sponsorships
- Annual Report
Director of Communications - Cristina Almanza
- Advertising & Marketing
- Savio Now E-Magazine
Development Assitant- Leslie de Silva
- Maintains Donor Database
- Gift Acknowledgements & Tax Letters
- Event Support
- Donor Recognition